Take heed to this episode:
- on Spotify
- on Apple Podcasts
- on Google Podcasts
Be intentional and plan your purchases, prepare and Add to Cart now for the Lazada Birthday Sale on March 27. Try one of the best offers now at https://bit.ly/buylazada
- 01:06: Purchaser’s Regret
- 03:29: Tip 1: Keep away from Getting Tempted
- 05:30: Tip 2: Self-Verify with Questions
- 10:04: Tip 3: Implement Some Spending Guidelines
- 14:11: Episode Break
- 15:42: Why We Purchase: The Science of Buying
- 19:09: Tip 4: Make a Wants and Needs Record
- 24:44: Tip 5: Take Care of Your Funds
Excerpts and Highlights:
Don’t go to the mall with a shopaholic. You’ll probably purchase one thing on impulse after they do.
Have an trustworthy dialog with your self and reply this query, “What’s going to occur if I don’t purchase this?”
At all times pay in money when shopping for issues that you simply don’t actually need.
Create a “desires” record and word the date everytime you add an merchandise there. Wait 30 days earlier than shopping for the merchandise. As a rule, the will to buy it is going to be gone and you may simply take the merchandise off the record after a month.
Allocate a price range for discretionary bills. This lets you have a guiltless procuring expertise everytime you see one thing you need.
E-book talked about: Why We Purchase: The Science of Buying by Paco Underhill.
Ask me a query for the podcast: Ship a voice message right here.